Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Guess What I Found Under The Wood Stove!

No, not Buddy...

I thought I saw one of Buddy's socks* under the wood stove.

So, I put my foot on the sock to pull it out from under the stove.

Except, it wasn't a sock.

It was The Cat's paw.

And she moved her paw when I put my foot on it.

That startled me, so I shrieked.

Buddy came out (she had been asleep in the bedroom) to check on me.

If I haven't mentioned it before, the cat's new bad habit is sleeping under the wood stove.

Usually, though, she waits until we've all gone to bed to do it.  


*Yes, Buddy has socks. Not to wear, to play with. Our holey socks that I have given her, that we keep in her toy box. Yes, she has a plastic container that we call her toy box, that we put her toys in when she's not playing with them.


Written 11-29-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment