Sunday, December 11, 2011

If You Knew What Happened In My House, On Saturday Morning...

You might think Buddy is picky, and spoiled.

But, I may not admit that you may be right.

I gave Buddy her usual breakfast.* But, I had forgotten about it while it was cooling, so it was actually cold by the time I gave it to her.

She poked her nose into the bowl and walked away.

I thought, at first, that she didn't want it because it was cold. I was a little surprised, but apologetic.

Then I realized that I had forgotten the cheese.

Once I grated a little bit of cheese into her bowl, she happily ate her cold breakfast. 


*Buddy's usual breakfast is scrambled eggs with peas, and a little cheese. Obviously, the cheese is the most important ingredient.


Written 12-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment